Community Reinvestment Act Notice
The Federal Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requires the Federal Reserve Board (Board) to evaluate our performance in helping to meet the credit needs of our community and take this evaluation into account when the Board decides on certain applications submitted by us. Your involvement is encouraged.
You should know that:
- You may obtain our current CRA statement for this community in this office.
- You may send signed written comments about our CRA statement or our performance in helping to meet community credit needs to:
Chief Executive Officer
First Bank of Bancroft
301 Main St., P.O. Box 159
Bancroft, NE 68004
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
1 Memorial Drive
Kansas City, MO 64198-0001
Your letter, together with any response by us, may be made public.
- You may look at a file of all signed, written comments received by us within the past two years, any responses we made to the comments, and all CRA statements in effect during the past two years at our office located at 301 Main St., P.O. Box 159, Bancroft, NE 68004.
- You may ask to look at any comments received by the Reserve Bank.
- You may also request from the Reserve Bank an announcement of applications covered by the CRA filed with the Reserve Bank.